Competencia Rekruttering recruit for our customer, Kinetico Water Systems, a structured Regulatory Affairs Manager.
The Regulatory Affairs Manager provides guidance to Kinetico International departments with respect to regulations and statutory requirements related to the design, manufacture, marketing and use of Kinetico products.
You are offered an exciting and challenging task within, among other things, counseling colleagues and collaborators at international level, mainly in France and Germany but on specific tasks also to the rest of the company departments located in Europe and USA.
The position requires excellent skills in ability to develop and care relationships and you need to have very strong communication skills.
It is urgent that the new Regulatory Affairs Manager are able to create an overview of regulatory requirements.
You understand the importance of acting quickly to changes and updates in terms of interpretation and formulation. You are enterprising and understand how your action is of the importance to your colleagues and collaborators in the process of certifications.
The position is geographically located in Kinetico’s Danish location in Køge, but we estimate about 20-30 travel days a year.
The Regulatory Affairs Manager reports to Vice President, Kinetico International. This role works cross-functionally with Manufacturing, Innovation, Design Engineering, Product Management and other groups within the organization.
About the job
• Leads cross functional teams to advance compliance standards or regulatory requirements; coordinates efforts with external testing and certifying bodies.
• Develops regulatory strategies as well as implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
• Lead & sets out the criteria to start up ISO process with Managing Directors & Operation Managers for Kinetico International
• Responsible facilitate certifying agency inspections and audits ensuring that pre-inspection and post-inspection activities are completed.
• Prepares all regulatory agency submission materials; ensures timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness and compliance with regulatory standards.
• Communicates regulatory information to multiple departments to ensure that information is correctly interpreted.
• Ensures product validations are current and enforced; monitors compliance requirements as they relate to clerical, reporting, engineering and purchasing functions.
• Provides responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues.
• Involvement in providing regulatory guidance to all departments in Kinetico International and product development teams regarding product design, evaluation, promotional material review and product labeling.
• Contribute to monitor and manage certification costs for new certifications and certification renewals.
• Monitors emerging trends regarding industry regulations to define potential impacts on organizational processes and product offerings.
You have a technical background and knowledge in product certification. You are very structured and you have the ability to work independently.
You manage to interpret detailed consumer and market information and you are able to translate market requirements and customer needs into a clear and detailed set of product requirements.
Your sophisticated analytical skills combined with outstanding organizational skills enable you to manage the processes with confidence in all departments of the business.
You have strong skills with the ability to effectively cooperate and you can multitask and maintain an overview as responsible for multiple simultaneous projects.
You are curious and have a positive mindset. You have a flexible approach to your work and wish to contribute to good mood, professionalism and collegial cooperation at all levels.
Fluency in english and German and in French to a level that will allow effective negotiation and discussion.
An exciting position in a successful company who is the market leader in its field.
You will be a part of a dedicated organization of skilled collages, all of which contribute to the company’s continued growth and will be pleased to welcome you.
You are offered an attractive salary package with benefits, which are negotiated after qualifications.
Responsible headhunter for this recruitment is Charlotte E. von Schimmelmann. If you need futher information about this possition please call phone no +45 40903700.
We would like to recieve your application and a cv at: email@example.com.
The position is requested as soon as possible. We look forward to hear from you.
About Kinetico Water Systems
Providing better water solutions around the world.
Dedicated to solving the water quality problems of families and businesses throughout the world, our aim is to ensure the benefits of water treatment are available to everyone – in homes, in industries and in the community.
Kinetico continually develop and manufacture the most innovative water treatment systems. We offer customers a complete range of products, each tailored to meet the demands of their environment and specific application.
Water Softening Solutions.
Filtration and Membrane Systems.
Advanced Drinking Water Systems.
About Competencia Rekruttering
Competencia are certified specialists in finding the most suitable profiles primarily within: Sales, Marketing, Administration & Finance, Construction & Industrial.
Find our open possitions here